Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fungi fun

The photos in my previous blog were taken with my newest toy - a Sony Cybershot TX10 waterproof camera that's smaller than my mobile phone. I love both my other digital cameras but moisture and electronics have been an expensive mix in the past so thought a waterproof camera was a great idea. I'm thrilled with the picture and video quality, and although it has a heap of functions that I'll need to learn, all of these shots were taken using its Auto-intelligence. Easy eh!

Being so small means that I can slip it in a pocket every time I go out. Just as well I had it today to snap the fungi I passed. I haven't had time to identify any of these yet but they sure are pretty!








The underside of the previous fungi pic



Close up of previous fungi pic

Another close up