Sunday, May 22, 2011

More bathroom pics

The end of another day already. Jarrod's been a busy beaver and the rooms are taking shape, he's turned 2 doorways into one and cut the hole through to the 'office'. Grim came to pick up my old bath and cut down 5 of the rimu trees out from the deck - it's sad to have to remove them but they now block the sun for most of the day. I'll be able to cut them up for firewood as soon as their tops have died. To close the day on a perfect note I did my second listening survey - no morepork, weka or kiwi calls but the sky put on a stunning display of stars - 360 degrees of fairy lights - pure magic!

Master of the chainsaw
22 May lunchtime
22 May lunchtime
22 May end of day - new door position for bathroom and hole
cut for access into 'office'
22 May end of day - view from ranchslider. I had to stitch two photos
together but you sort of get the idea